திங்கள், 6 நவம்பர், 2023

Figurative Painting

 Heloo friends

welcome to my blog.

Herafter i would lke to share my creative work in this blog. so i request everyone to check out my work and let me know the pros and cons in the comment section.

Here is a beautiful figurative painting that i would like to share with you all.

for making this beautiful painting we need the following materials:

canvas

acrylic paint

brushes

How to draw:

we need very few colors to do this beautiful painting.

to learn this beautiful textured figurative painting click on the below picture or click Prabha on wheels




கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக

Figurative Painting

 Heloo friends welcome to my blog. Herafter i would lke to share my creative work in this blog. so i request everyone to check out my work a...